What should I do if I am worried about missing work after my Florida car accident?

“This is a decision for you to make with your doctors. Talk to your doctors about the nature of your injury as well as your daily activities at your job. If in fact your doctor does place you on any type of disability, please get a disability slip from him, turn it into your employer, and talk to your lawyer about any available lost wage compensation that is available to you under your PIP policy.”

Free Case Evaluation

Complete the form for a free case evaluation. NO FEE unless you are compensated.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Scott Jeeves
AV Preeminent
Scott Jeeves
Roger Mandel
American Bar Association
2020 Public Justice Member
Florida Justice Association
2020 Sustaining Law Firm
Top 50 Jury Verdicts Car Accidents Florida 208
Scott Jeeves
Christopher Cotten
Analytics Pixel