I live in another state and had an injury accident while driving a rental car in Florida. What should I do?

“Most likely, any claim that you have will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida. If a lawsuit has to be filed, it will have to be filed within the county where the accident happened within the state of Florida. You should contact a licensed Florida attorney to discuss your rights and obligations regarding this situation.”

Free Case Evaluation

Complete the form for a free case evaluation. NO FEE unless you are compensated.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Scott Jeeves
AV Preeminent
Scott Jeeves
Roger Mandel
American Bar Association
2020 Public Justice Member
Florida Justice Association
2020 Sustaining Law Firm
Top 50 Jury Verdicts Car Accidents Florida 208
Scott Jeeves
Christopher Cotten
Analytics Pixel