I did not think I was hurt in the motorcycle accident, but some time has passed and now I am experiencing pain. What should I do?

“I’d immediately go to a physician, and tell him about the pain, and see if he relates it to the motorcycle accident. If he does, depending on how much time has passed, I would go see an attorney, and discuss your options with the attorney on whether you can make a claim.”

Free Case Evaluation

Complete the form for a free case evaluation. NO FEE unless you are compensated.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Scott Jeeves
AV Preeminent
Scott Jeeves
Roger Mandel
American Bar Association
2020 Public Justice Member
Florida Justice Association
2020 Sustaining Law Firm
Top 50 Jury Verdicts Car Accidents Florida 208
Scott Jeeves
Christopher Cotten
Analytics Pixel