Does Florida cap non-economic damages, like pain and suffering, for a person injured in a car accident?

“Non-economic damages such as pain and suffering for example, are not capped Florida when you’re injured in an automobile accident. However, in order to recover these non economic damages you must be diagnosed with a permanent injury.”

Free Case Evaluation

Complete the form for a free case evaluation. NO FEE unless you are compensated.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Scott Jeeves
AV Preeminent
Scott Jeeves
Roger Mandel
American Bar Association
2020 Public Justice Member
Florida Justice Association
2020 Sustaining Law Firm
Top 50 Jury Verdicts Car Accidents Florida 208
Scott Jeeves
Christopher Cotten
Analytics Pixel